Looking to become a vendor at one of Big Sky Reptile Expos' upcoming shows? You can purchase your booths and extras below, but first, here's a rundown of our show info, rules, and policies.
General Vendor Info
- Payment deadlines to guarantee tables/booths is the Monday prior to each expo unless booths sell out prior.
- Vendors please be specific when filling out your "Vendor Bio" and social media accounts as this is what we use to link your accounts to our vendor page to update your social media Vendor Spotlight.
- Wall outlets are provided for electricity, but please bring your own extension cords and power strips.
- If you are located in one of the island booths a power cord and strip will be provided for vendors to share. Again, please bring your own power cords and strips to daisy-chain off the provided power strip.
Setup and Teardown Info
- All venues will be open for vendor booth setup from 1PM-7PM the Friday before each Expo and from 7AM-9AM the Saturday of each Expo.
- All vendors need to be setup and ready by 9AM on Saturday and 10AM on Sunday as this is when the doors will open for the early VIP access.
- Teardown will begin promptly at 4PM on Sunday.
- All animals must be healthy, and properly kept in adequately sized and secured containers...absolutely no overcrowding!
- Animals must be properly identified and marked as such.
- All animals are to be kept within your booth area.... on or behind your tables.
- Vendors, please provide receipts and be sure to make your customers aware of terms and conditions of sale and any guarantee you may be offering.
- Absolutely no venomous reptiles allowed without prior approval and for display only.
- Absolutely no sales of Anacondas, Burmese or Rock Pythons, Reticulated Pythons allowed. (If you are a Montana resident and have the required permit, per state and federal laws, and you wish to display any of the above animals... please contact us.)
- Absolutely no Alligators or Crocodilians allowed.
- No sales or trades of any kind are to be conducted ANYWHERE passed the doors of the designated venue...no exceptions!
- NO table sharing.
- If you are staying at local hotels, please be discrete with your animals.
- The Big Sky Reptile Expo Series and its staff are not liable for any theft, damages or injuries.
- The Big Sky Reptile Expos Series and its staff reserve the right to remove anyone from the expo, should you not adhere to these rules.
- No alcohol allowed during the Expo!
If you are new to the BSR Expo Series, please visit the provided link below to familiarize yourself with the current Montana State Laws and Regulations regarding the sale of animals and reptiles.
Vendor Refund Policy
No refunds on booths less than 30 days out from an event. If there’s a vendor waitlist, we will contact vendors from the list. If the new vendor purchases the same size booth, then a refund will be issued.
As always if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us through our contact page.